- Experiment with different square footage
- Try out unique features like octagons or multilevels
- Save or download your designs for easy sharing
- View your design in 3D or multiple 2D views
- Download permit plans and build specs
- Get a breakdown list for all suggested materials
Get Building Plans & Suggested Material Lists
Design, Build & Enjoy
Create an Account or LoginRegistering for an account will allow you to:
- Save your deck designs for later
- Download permit plans and material lists
- Get instant and exclusive access to all that Decks.com has to offer, including free downloadable deck plans and hundreds of decking building resources
Design Your DeckAfter you sign-in to your account you can:
- Have full access to the deck designer to create your dream deck
- Check out the help videos if you need more guidance
Get Started with Your ProjectAfter you complete your deck design:
- Share your designs with family member or contractors to help get your project started
- View material breakdowns
- Download plans to submit for permits
The Deck Designer and related plans are to be used as an educational guide and not to be considered a finalized deck building plan. It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy and compliance with your local building codes and site conditions.
Decks.com accepts no liability for any damages including personal injuries or property losses for the information published from the Decks.com Deck Designer. We cannot anticipate your entire field working conditions or the characteristics of your building materials and tools. Consider your skill level and use caution and good judgement when using this information. If you have questions or concerns, consult with your local building inspector, engineer or architect. Always obtain the necessary building permits and follow local codes and guidelines.
Be sure to follow the building plans and instructions carefully. You are responsible for ensuring that the measurements and design are correct. Due to the size, shape, height, site location, anticipated use and other factors you may be required to install additional structural support including knee bracing or bridging between joists that isn't included in the Decks.com Designer, related plans or construction guide. You are responsible for verifying that the design and any modifications you make meet local building codes.
Decks.com accepts no liability or responsibility for your design, construction or the use of any products supplied by Decks.com.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Decks.com Deck Designer.